Monday, November 22, 2010

STARCOMMS HISENSE PRIZE EXCITES WINNERS

The last batch of winners in the just concluded Starcomms Hisense C1110 Chat phone promotion have expressed surprise at the fabulous reward they received from Starcomms for buying the Hisense phone. They wished that the promo had continued unending.
The two winners, a male and female were overwhelmed with excitement when they eventually discovered that the phone call made to them from Starcomms informing them about the prize that they have won was true.
Funmi Alabi, an undergraduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and Wale Odunsi, a staff of Mutual Assurance Plc., are now proud owners of a 42 inch and 32 inch Hisense LCD television respectively. The pledge, which was made by Starcomms when it introduced its Hisense C1110 chat phone into the market, was redeemed at the headquarters of Starcomms Plc on Victoria Island, Lagos.
Overwhelmed with joy at the commitment of Starcomms to the fulfillment of its pledge, Alabi declared, “I never believed that this could be true until I came to this place and I met the Starcomms staff who called me on phone to inform me that I have won a 42 inch Hisense LCD television.”
According to her,“ I am still in school and I live with my parents. Honestly, I don’t know what I will do with this big LCD television. It is still a surprise to me. I have received several text messages informing me of winning one prize or the other, this is the first one that has turned out to be true.”
Alabi disclosed that she has been using Starcomms phone for the past four year saying that the quality of service from Starcomms has made her to be loyal to the Starcomms brand.
For Odunsi who got the 32 inch Hisense LCD television, the news of the fabulous prize did not just came as a surprise to him, but also awakened in him the desire to continue, not only to patronize the Starcomms brand but to encourage others to do so.
According him, Starcomms is a respected brand in Mutual Assurance since most of the staff use starcomms mobile phone adding that the company uses Starcomms Virtue private Network (VPN). The VPN is a computer network that uses a public telecommunication infrastructure such as the Internet to provide remote offices or individual users with secure access to their organization's network.
“I have been using Starcomms phone since 2008 and the quality service that I have experienced using it over the years has made me to be loyal to the brand. That is even besides the fact that it is a brand valued by my company, since that is what we use for our VPN”, Odunsi said.
Describing the prize as a reward for his loyalty to the Starcomms brand he said that even after his first Starcomms phone was stolen, he still did not abandon the brand, thanking Starcomms for its persistent commitment to quality service delivery.
While expressing his appreciation to the winners for their patronage of the Starcomms brand, Tushar Maheshwari, the Chief Commercial Officer of Starcomms said that the company is committed towards looking for more ways to appreciate its customers and give back to the society.
He said that the Starcomms Hisense C1110 Chat phone is essential in this era of convergence saying that every customer of Starcomms needs a phone that is conveniently designed to suit his voice and data communications needs stressing that it is a device everyone will find attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment